Don’t Ever Correct Me

Don’t Ever Correct Me

From chimney replacement to grout removal, Adam’s got you covered with his home improvement knowledge.

This week, Blastergirl Katie has a couple mailed-in questions for Adam as opposed to just the phone lines. Adam responds to a letter about a 4-car garage that only has room for 2 cars because of support posts, and also helps a guy find the cheapest way to pull up the kitchen linoleum and lay down new hardwood.

Adam then jumps to the phone lines and talks with a guy with grout coming out between his steel sink and tile counter. He also helps someone in need of chimney advice, wanting to know if he has to replace his roof as well. As always, Adam is full of knowledge, and can’t understand why being smart in this area makes him a doofus to some people.

After helping a caller decide if he has to take down the siding or just build over it, Adam is intrigued by a question about painting linoleum. He discusses how you can paint virtually anything, and suggests a store where he might be able to get the right supplies. Toward the end of the show, Adam rants about drinking booze in the VIP lounge at the airport, and wraps it all up talking to a guy with a detached garaged who wants to add vinyl siding.

Associate Producer: Katie Levine
Technical Director: Logan Moy
Web Engineering: Melanie de Jonge

Tags: , , , ,

7 Responses to “Don’t Ever Correct Me”

1. Darren 420
    2011/04/23 at 11:19 am #

“Get it on the house”

2. Jim
    2011/04/24 at 7:11 pm #

As a slab dweller, I’m officially going to fast forward over the subfloor screwing and wood floor installation and painting segment that comes up each episode. That said, I am still wet every Saturday morning when I sync this awesome show to my phone. Thanks for another awesome show.

3. zapoli
    2011/04/26 at 12:24 pm #

You might want to think twice about nailing the shit out of your existing T1-11 siding. If you drive one of those nails through a hidden water pipe or electrical conduit, then who’s the doofus?

4. Ford Prefect
    2011/04/26 at 4:59 pm #

If you get within a quarter inch of a great show, everyone will notice the gap, but if you leave it an inch short, no one will notice nor care. It’s the choice between being a mediocre celebrity vs. a failed talent.

That would be a great sarcastic comment if I actually meant it, but I enjoyed every minute of the show. Thanks.

5. bananaman
    2011/04/29 at 9:32 pm #

Yuck, Jim is wet? gross, Why isn’t HGTV beating down Adam’s door trying to get him to do a show? He would be perfect for a weekly 30 minute show. Blaster Girl For President!!

6. Keven Luzader
    2012/06/01 at 11:15 pm #

Many thanks for this article. I will also like to express that it can often be hard when you find yourself in school and starting out to establish a long credit standing. There are many pupils who are only trying to endure and have long or beneficial credit history can occasionally be a difficult matter to have.

7. Dan
    2013/04/23 at 1:53 am #

I knew a Bruce a couple years ago when I worked at a Shell gas station out of highschool. He was a douche bag who would come in on his days off for hours at a time, get behind the counter and criticise the new people and hit on the girl cashiers. His dad would come in to get free car washes. His name, to me, was so obscure that I could never remember it.