Rough Trade and Scintillating Stucco Talk

Rough Trade and Scintillating Stucco Talk

Adam talks about kegerators, rent control, and how to keep the old lady out of your man cave.

Email 1 Photo

Logan reads Adam a couple emails at the top of the show. The first writer is having problems with a sagging gutter at the front of his house, and Adam shares some advice about how to level it back out. He also helps someone figure out how to reattach a towel rack in a very small bathroom, and is amazed that people emailed photos of their situation.

Biscuit Joiner

Hopping to the phone lines, Adam talks to a caller who’s got ventilation problems in his apartment. Adam talks to him about the long-term problems of living somewhere with rent control, and reminds him that sometimes being uncomfortable is a good thing. Adam then talks to someone who enjoys rebuilding shitty furniture, and recommends some tools to have on hand. Later he speaks to someone trying to improve his recessed lighting area.

Adam Carolla Man Cave

In the last part of the show, Adam talks about kegerators, The Man Show Boy, how to keep the old lady out of your man cave. The show wraps up with Adam helping a guy who’s trying to build a unique desk from the ground up.

Associate Producer: Logan Moy
Technical Director: Chris Laxamana
Phones: Gary Smith

Tags: , , ,

11 Responses to “Rough Trade and Scintillating Stucco Talk”

1. Sluggh
    2011/06/18 at 2:56 am #

Loved the show!

2. Darren 420
    2011/06/18 at 9:13 am #

Hope the keg works out, but yingling not a good beer. When I lived in pitt. I wood get it beacause it was cheap. Tast like lucky lager… but better than a beer called “Big City”, cost $2.50 a 24 pack!!! Also made in pitt.

3. Dave
    2011/06/18 at 12:24 pm #

Great show!

I built my kegerator from an old fridge just a few months ago – definitely one of my proudest moments.

All you have to do is flush the lines with some hot water from a pressurized keg. I suggest enjoying a cold beer while doing this.

• Thomas
      2011/06/18 at 3:38 pm #

Dave is right. Keep pressure on that keg and you should be fine. Everytime you replace the keg, flush the lines with hot water or PBW, which you can get at any homebrew store.

4. werthj
    2011/06/20 at 10:08 am #

Not a kid on the other side of the glass, it is the photographer’s reflection.

5. Howellru
    2011/06/21 at 6:20 am #

America’s next great invention: sulphur spritzer. Absolute genius, AceMan.

6. Travis
    2011/06/22 at 10:12 am #

I’m a draught technician for a Anheuser-Busch distributor in southern Oklahoma. My job specializes in draught systems and draught line cleaning. Go to a home brew store or look around online (be sure to click through The Ace mans website if you use amazon) and find yourself a pressure tank that is used in the business for line cleaning. Youll also need to get some cleaning solution, this could be bought at a home brew store or online. The chemicals will have a mixing ration on the contain. The tank will have the tap on it and will push your water/ acid solution through the lines just like a keg works. Flush the solution through the beer lines for 15 to 20 seconds. If you have a draught wrench you can take the faucets off of the tower and take them apart and scrub them off with some Scotchbrite and use a pipe cleaner to remove any build up on the inside. Once the faucet is back on rinse out your tank and run some water through the lines to insure that the solution is out and then tap your keg and run the water out. Beer lines will get a yeast build up and professionals clean lines once every two weeks. I don’t know how often you are using your draught box but i would recommend drawing a mug once a day which will keep the beer from becoming stagnant in the lines an help to keep the yeast from building up. Kind of a long winded answer but I hope it helps.

7. Stucco Contractor Bronx
    2011/07/02 at 6:59 pm #

very nice post, i certainly love http://www.adamcarolla.com, keep on it !!!!!

8. Jeff
    2011/09/11 at 3:06 am #

I have a great stucco (E.I.F.S.) trade invention that I would like tp put into the market…. Please contact me.

9. Willetta Devito
    2011/11/27 at 7:27 pm #

amazing service,I really like will use them again and again…

10. Dan
    2013/04/21 at 11:52 pm #

Hey, I realize this is a really old video, and when it was originally posted I wouldn’t have this comment but here would be my suggestion. Assuming the towel bar comes out of the end brackets which it likely does, I would just make the bar either slightly shorter and re-drill the wall, or better yet make it only 12 or 16 inches long and hit two studs with the thing. Speaking from experience, a 5 year old standing on the low towel rack to look in the mirror.