Studio Walkthrough

Studio Walkthrough

Enjoy the highly anticipated new studio tour, and hear the guys’ thoughts on Home Depot, Tijuana, and the laws of gravity.

At the top of the show, Adam and Ray complain about the Hollywood Home Depot. The guys also respond to a video question about fixing a second-level outdoor patio, and later reply to an email about a sinking fence. In the second half of the show, the guys take a tour of the new studio.

This Week’s Video Question

Tags: , , , ,

24 Responses to “Studio Walkthrough”

1. Brett
    2012/05/05 at 7:58 am #

Uh oh. Somebody asked someone born after 1980 to walk and chew gum at the same time.

2. JoeyDetroit37
    2012/05/05 at 9:18 am #

BaBaBooey

• Nick
      2012/05/05 at 11:40 am #

Really?! Don’t you think a “BaBaBooey” here is pretty fucking gay?

3. mnoswad1
    2012/05/05 at 10:14 am #

Worst homedepot is a toss up between redhook, brooklyn, or clinton hill, brooklyn………or any of the new “corporate model” stores that are 80% the size of a normal store. The missing 20% seems to be the the stuff I always need.

Great walk through video, disappointed to not see the PP on camera though.

• Puke
      2012/05/06 at 5:04 am #

Agreed about the camera work. Matt was focusing on Adam more than the building details.

4. Tom Collins
    2012/05/05 at 11:50 am #

The studio looks great. Thanks for sharing. The camera work needs some work. Hint – When Adam is talking about a specific feature; point the camera at it. I feel like I didn’t get to see half the things he talked about.

• Piss
      2012/05/06 at 8:39 am #

The camera work was fine. Nice job, Porcelain Punisher and thanks Ace and Ray for the tour.

5. DtD
    2012/05/05 at 1:37 pm #

FUCK YEAH ACE AND RAY WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEW STUDIO MOTHER FUCKERS NEW FUCKIN STUDIO FUCK YEAH!

Lets see if that gets edited out. My comment from last night mysteriously disappeared so I wonder if it was because of language.

6. Lisa
    2012/05/05 at 7:25 pm #

Wow……….Adam really likes…….pink, huh?

7. Jason
    2012/05/06 at 2:04 am #

“Slap that bitch known as gravity in the face!” …loads of laughter!

8. Sam
    2012/05/07 at 2:08 pm #

Tweeted you a solution to the photos in the entryway. Replace the lame promo posters with photos of the Ace Broadcasting family. Get some Lynnette, Sonny, Natalia, Alison, Bryan, Larry, Penn, Jim, Ray, and other members of the team up there. It’ll be cool and give them a sense of ownership of the enterprise (ok, maybe the kids won’t get it); you know, team building. Your partners belong up there on the wall as they are a big reason why the pirate ship keeps floating.

• Fieldengineer
      2012/05/09 at 8:33 pm #

I agree with Sam. Thought the same thing when I watched Adam explaining the lobby pics.

Everyone who works in your business should have a picture up in your lobby- doing some event that you all participated in – including group pictures.

Ray showed it best when he went to dig up the Cast picture that he was in from the old TV show.

Leave out your Podcast photos. Your employees could bring in some examples of fun events – I am sure.

Move all car related memorabilia to the back with your collection.

Treat people like they are a team and you will go far.

Love your business model – keep up the good work.

9. squirrel
    2012/05/07 at 3:13 pm #

I LOVE YOU RAY! YOU ARE SO DAMN HOT!!

10. big jim
    2012/05/08 at 6:11 am #

Do you think when Matt “THE PORCELAIN PUNISHER” Fondelier takes a dump, he shouts, “Let’s get ready to ruuuuumble!”

11. Larry the painter
    2012/05/09 at 1:33 pm #

God awful colors Ace! And Gloss on everything. Looks very low budget. Dump stock paint, laminate counters, from Home Depo?! Sink isn’t centered under cabinet door opening, bad seam (un-centered to sink)
    Thought you were literally a millionaire? Car stalls look great tho.

12. Bill S
    2012/05/10 at 1:03 am #

What’s up with the Aston being block in? …and expired tags too?!? Get that baby on the road!!!

13. Nemo
    2012/05/10 at 5:26 am #

Nice work guys. One question; How many times did Ace and Ray mention the carpet tiles we never saw, Mat?

14. Cape Cod Carolla
    2012/05/10 at 10:19 am #

Adam and the entire Ace Broadcasting crew are true Americans building a business with hard work and good old Yankee ingneuity. I wish you guys all of the success in the world and I will buy the books and click the links to support all of you. Thanks for the untold hours of entertainment you have provided me over the years and GET IT ON!!!!!

15. Denver
    2012/05/10 at 1:10 pm #

Thanks for the tour guys! I’ve been waiting to see the shop and it looks great. Matt, when Adam points at a design feature, point the camera at it!

16. Marko
    2012/05/11 at 6:55 am #

The images I had when Ace was talking about this during construction were of a much larger space. Once I saw the video, it makes his comments about his Dad not taking a look so much more special. I was thinking he would have to walk a long distance to check out any construction, but it would have taken him an extra 5 minutes and less than 1 calorie to check it out.

Thanks for the walkthrough guys.

17. alex
    2012/05/13 at 10:13 am #

Nicely done. What I like the most it has that office of a start-up feely to it.

One main part is missing thought… we need to see the bathroom! :)

18. john thornberg
    2012/05/18 at 3:13 pm #

Studio is missing a kegger. No?

19. David
    2012/07/02 at 12:32 pm #

It’s neat to see the warehouse. Nice SAAB too.

20. cell phone numbers texas
    2013/07/22 at 7:47 am #

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.