I Don’t Know About That…

I Don’t Know About That…

Adam rants about an unfinished repair at his house, and the guys answer questions about shower tiling, patios, and dirty carpets.

As the show opens up, Adam and Ray discuss the three rulers with which to measure your life. Adam also rants about a situation with Gary ‘Full Tard’ at his house, and offers life improvement advice for people who don’t know how to accept criticism. Later, the guys respond to a video question about a basement with a walk-in shower, and the show wraps with calls about patios and dirty carpets.

This Week’s Video Question

Tags: , , , ,

16 Responses to “I Don’t Know About That…”

1. Jason Jones
    2012/07/21 at 6:06 am #

Get it on! Love the podcast, but I guess I don’t agree with a lot of the message board posters here. Ace said early on in this one that the feedback from the board was requesting more Ace/Ray just shooting the shit (less calls, I guess). Don’t get me wrong – I love the stories; but, for me, nothing better than listening to the Ace man rip up some callers. That’s his bread and butter – and something we don’t generally get from his main podcast.

2. stnuntrnd
    2012/07/21 at 12:53 pm #

If you Pause the AOTH podcast player, it goes back about 2-3 minutes when you Resume play. Only happens on the AOTH podcast, not with any of the other ACE network shows.

• Matt
      2012/07/23 at 12:00 pm #

We’re having trouble replicating this problem to fix it. Feel free to tell us more, we’ll continue to look into it… thanks!

• Nathan
        2012/07/23 at 3:22 pm #

Getting same bug on Chrome 20.0.1132.57

• vig0
        2012/07/25 at 9:47 am #

Having the same issue here.
        Using:
        Mac v. 10.6.8
        Chrome v. 20.0.1132.57

• Mark
        2012/08/08 at 7:38 am #

same problem with Firefox 15.0
        It happened while playing the show from the AOTH mainpage player.

3. Dan R.
    2012/07/21 at 2:30 pm #

fuckin filthy car Ace man!

4. Jen
    2012/07/21 at 2:58 pm #

Nah. I like hearing Ace and Ray just talkin’. That’s the ONLY reason why I listen

5. Space Cowboy
    2012/07/22 at 7:54 am #

I remember gasping as the glue lam was being cut – even more so when it was ok to splice it back together…

6. heap of tears
    2012/07/23 at 8:12 am #

nice job of posting the pictures that were talked about… I blame the puker, not half tard. even if it is Gary’s fault, I still blame the puker. wait; is that picture of the white car, the black car that Adam was talking about? If so, full tard did a pretty good job of covering up the black paint job. nice work full tard!

7. Braying Sports Aficionado
    2012/07/23 at 8:37 am #

I wonder how much praise Adam gave Ray and Chris’ as a youngster!

8. jack bauer
    2012/07/23 at 12:16 pm #

You dont wet sand bodyfiller,you wet sand primer.

• mnoswad1
      2012/07/26 at 10:00 pm #

I thought that you only wet sanded the final clear coat…….and thats on needlessly high end paint jobs. Lets get Foose on the line for the next show to be sure.

Car manufacturers or even autobody repair shops don’t wet sand between filler, primer, paint and clear.

Adam is wrong on this…….and even wrong on the “not covering the whole door with filler” ……you need some original body lines to reference the contours of the door………But yes to priming and painting the whole door though.

Another thing Adam is wrong about…….letting full tard Gary show any initiative. He should have never started to paint a door with out Adams okay.

No way Producer Gary deserves to be compared in anyway to Retarded Gary.

9. JFG
    2012/07/24 at 10:55 am #

Ray just give Adam a hug

10. glimp
    2012/07/24 at 11:36 am #

Listening to Adam and Ray’s dynamic makes me remember how fun it was to work with a good friend. Doesn’t matter what you are doing, really – Adam and Ray were cleaning carpets, etc., I was doing similar stuff. If you are working with a true buddy it can be so much fun.

• nilmot
      2012/07/26 at 7:36 am #

Agreed. I never really minded most of my shitty jobs for that reason.