Full Skull

Full Skull

This week, Adam rants about Full-Tard’s work at the other warehouse and complains to Ray about people not paying attention. They also answer questions about extending countertops, redoing a cellar access, and finding a taller toilet.

Adam opens the show complaining to Ray about some of the work being done at the other warehouse. He also goes on a jag about older guys who get into skull artwork, and rants about the terrible music where he gets his hair cut. The guys then respond to a video question about filling a gap in the siding of a house, and answer email questions about extending an island countertop and trying to reroute a cellar access. In the last part of the show, the guys jump to the phones and talk with callers about shoddy wiring, finding a taller toilet, and replacing a water heater in Switzerland.

Adam & Ray’s Tool Kit Gift Guide

Click our Tool Gift Guide, tell a friend about the show, and please support our sponsors.

This Week’s Video Question

Tags: , , ,

14 Responses to “Full Skull”

1. Bobby
    2012/12/14 at 10:11 pm #

Great show guys. Adam’s beginning to look like a sleep deprived skipper on Deadliest Catch.

2. MarcoMunco
    2012/12/15 at 3:11 am #

Enough with the ‘horrible young music’ in hairdresser rant. I have heard it on 3 seperate shows this week.

3. Chris from Lakeland
    2012/12/15 at 2:03 pm #

Bobby, I was thinkin’ Papa Smurf, but I can see a crabber.

4. Chris from Seattle
    2012/12/15 at 6:10 pm #

I was thinking homeless Santa.

5. big jim
    2012/12/16 at 4:30 pm #

I dig the whiskers. There comes a time in every man’s life when he has to grow a beard. I say bravo, sir.

6. mnoswad1
    2012/12/16 at 10:24 pm #

guys………new sponsor…….”just for men-beard and mustache”. I’m 100%……nay……110% serious about this. I ‘m kinda thinking it may be time to test it out myself, But why not get adam to do it for me. I cant be the only one.

Lynette could be in the commercial….yes, even better now.

Done and Done. your welcome.

7. Jeremy
    2012/12/17 at 11:24 am #

Thanks for the show guys–Adam is certainly getting me in the holiday mood with his elf’s beard.

If you don’t like bad background music, consider avoiding Sears–it’s especially unnerving to be browsing the Craftsman display and hearing Sixpence None the Richer over the p.a. system. On the positive side, the holiday season may numb shoppers to hearing Christmas Carols, but it does put all retail background music on an even playing field.

Matt (aka the porcelain punisher) may be somewhat ill at ease destroying a commode in store that plays loud opera or classical in their public restrooms to keep the homeless from nesting there. I know I do.

8. Aaron
    2012/12/17 at 11:34 am #

Adam is becoming his favorite homeless guy…. Keyless Chuck…

9. Joe
    2012/12/17 at 1:45 pm #

Adam-

If you don’t like the music at the place you get your haircut at, why do you continue to give them your buisness?

-Joe D

10. MIKE PORTER
    2012/12/18 at 12:59 pm #

THE OL’ SCHOOL WIRING IS REFERRED TO AS “KNOB & TUBE”. LOVE THE SHOWS GUYS. THANKS FOR GIVING FRESNO SOME LOVE ADAM!!

11. trish banner
    2012/12/19 at 3:43 pm #

Liking the beard : )

12. George
    2012/12/20 at 3:42 pm #

Why can we no longer comment on the main show page? I wonder if it’s all the haters who listen religiously but make the time to say how they think this and that sucks. They suck. Well, most of them do. I really miss (some of) the commentary though. Come on guys, bring it back. I just listened to the Todd Glass show and him going off on ACE on the use of the “R” word and such. I’m curious on the fan reaction.

13. Chico
    2012/12/21 at 7:57 am #

The Skull mug. How did I just come across this while listening? I wasn’t looking for it…

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. FresnoBeehive | Fres-Know: A natural thrill of linky proportions - 2012/12/20

[...] DID THEY JUST SAY FRESNO? Yes, Adam Carolla on his podcast. [Ace on the House] [...]