I’m Suing The World

I’m Suing The World

Jason Cameron of ‘Man Caves’ and ‘Desperate Landscapes’ joins Adam and Ray for a podcast about basement renovation, redesigning your side yard, and making a backsplash out of beer bottle caps.

Adam opens the show talking with Ray and Jason Cameron of ‘Man Caves’ and ‘Desperate Landscapes’ about the abundance of home improvement shows now on television. Adam finds out a little about Jason’s background, and how he balances actual construction work with being a TV personality. The guys then respond to a video question about fixing up a concrete basement, and email questions about a busted side lawn and cracked tiles. In the last part of the show, the guys take calls about doors, backsplashes, and sound deadening.

This Week’s Video Questions

Adam & Ray’s Tool Kit Gift Guide

Click our Tool Gift Guide, tell a friend about the show, and please support our sponsors.

Tags: , ,

11 Responses to “I’m Suing The World”

1. stnuntrnd
    2013/05/11 at 12:24 pm #

Great episode – answered lots of listener questions in depth, and a knowledgeable guest with enthusiasm. Just the best.

2. McSween
    2013/05/13 at 11:11 am #

You never asked James if he owned his own home.

3. Bacon
    2013/05/13 at 3:51 pm #

Why isn’t this one on iTunes yet? And keep up the good work. I’ve gone from no power tools to 10 or so in the few months I’ve been listening. Also, get nick Offerman back

4. Lisa
    2013/05/14 at 7:56 am #

Good show guys! Keep it up!

5. C_Fiddy
    2013/05/14 at 2:47 pm #

Great Show, I’m screaming Feeler Gauge! Feeler Gauge! Feeler Gauge! and my co-workers are looking at me funny.
    I was told tile measurements are done by the size of the “Green” clay. Adam the ceramics major should be able to explain why the finished tiles would be smaller than the measurement. Teach Matt
    Thanks guys, Doin’ the Lord’s work!

6. Matthew
    2013/05/14 at 3:03 pm #

Great podcast. Great guest. And Ray is golden as usual.

7. Cal
    2013/05/22 at 10:41 am #

As for the back splash. Glue the caps like you want them. I would say to some nice finished looking plywood. And then buy some two part “bartop” epoxy. Lowes, Home Depot, Etc. You will still have to attach it to the wall, but this is what I am doing for my countertop of beercaps.

8. Regarding reading this post everyone will like it as its valid and it is nifty to see an author thats telling it on the internet to think about

9. Juicy Couture Juicy 511
    2013/08/01 at 5:17 pm #

Interestingly going thru the info plenty will believe the above because it’s valid and its nice seeing a web guy thats showing topics on this topic on the internet to look at

10. Get Violent Lips
    2013/08/06 at 4:39 am #

Regarding scanning the op’s blog post many will resonate with this because it is true so its good spotting a person that is stating topics such as this online to see.

11. David Donahue Square Cuff Links Blue
    2013/08/07 at 3:30 pm #

Speaking of going through this topic numerous will like this because it is valid and it’s great reading from a poster that is posting it on the net to think about.