Snake

Snake

The legendary ‘Snake’ makes his podcast debut, looking back with Adam and Ray on some crazy stories from their youth.

Adam and Ray welcome their longtime friend ‘Snake’ to the show. The guys look back on some crazy stories from their youth, including epic road trips to Tijuana, drag races, and fighting with punks. As the show wraps up, they recall the story of Eggbert, and Snake talks about his house, which he built from the ground up.

Adam & Ray’s Tool Kit Gift Guide

Click our Tool Gift Guide, tell a friend about the show, and please support our sponsors.

Tags: , , ,

14 Responses to “Snake”

1. Bobby
    2013/06/29 at 7:58 am #

Great, great show. I can relate to and listen to the adventures of Adam & Ray & in this case their friend ‘Snake’ (who sounds like good guy), for hours!! I know this pod is supposed to focus on home repair but please keep bringing in old ghosts (or still current buddies) from your past and tell the tales…OR….maybe splinter off a new podcast exclusively on the youthful adventures of Adam & Ray (and guest from past). You could rotate old friends…or teachers or other adults who made an impact on the budding Ray & Adam. Just an idea. As I said, loved the show, keep it up.

2. oh Holland
    2013/06/29 at 11:48 am #

Audio of this epi isn’t playing on this site. iTunes working though.

3. amanda
    2013/06/29 at 4:35 pm #

Legendary Buddy Snake! Good pod Men, as always. Kisses!

4. DAVIDPD
    2013/06/29 at 5:09 pm #

I just finished the pod and I want more stories. Snake sounds like a certified badass. Thanks guys.

5. Anton
    2013/06/29 at 6:04 pm #

This sh!t would make agreat movie.

6. David A.
    2013/06/30 at 2:02 am #

That was an awesome show :)
    Loved it!

7. Glenn McGee
    2013/06/30 at 2:50 pm #

I think I can speak on behalf of many of your loyal listeners… we want more of these kinds of shows! Bringing back old friends and the stories you share help rekindle fond memories that often escape us in our present lives.

While you guys might have played Rat Patrol my buddies and I used our booze induced treks home recreating scenes from Combat. “Kirby I’m Hit!”

8. Steve
    2013/07/01 at 11:23 am #

Where’s the sports?

9. Harry
    2013/07/08 at 10:21 am #

Funniest show ever, love the stories!

10. Anne
    2013/07/11 at 2:28 am #

I just can not get enough of this show! You guys crack me up! I love the tips, ideas and the stories- keep um coming!

11. Dan
    2013/07/12 at 9:35 am #

Eggbert? More like Egg-HEAD. HAHAHAHA

12. sneakers freaker
    2013/08/09 at 10:03 am #

haha…so funny..love the story.

13. JJ
    2013/09/18 at 8:23 am #

Just listen to the Snake podcast again. This some funny shit!

14. tree
    2013/10/15 at 11:09 am #

Easily the most entertaining hour of radio I’ve heard in a very long time!
    Blows my mind the missions you guys pulled off back in the day.

If you were to even think about doing half the shit you got away with today, you would immediately be thrown in jail or sued haha!

Definitely have Snake on again in the near future.

Keep up the great work Ace & Ray, thanks for getting me thru the day!

tree