The Truth Is For All

1. Adam and Ray discuss grooming and grouting, finding a common trade for your troubled teen, and the problems with having no filter when you speak.

Adam opens the show berating Ray for always making people feel bad about themselves. They then respond to a video question about a horrendous kitchen that needs renovating, and Adam recalls a day spent shopping for architectural antiques with his dad. Ray then provides helpful tips about grooming and grouting, and the guys jump to the phones. Calls this week deal with finding a common trade for a troubled teen, and leaking problems with a bamboo floor.

This Week’s Video Question

Adam & Ray’s Tool Kit Gift Guide

Click our Tool Gift Guide, tell a friend about the show, and please support our sponsors.

Recommended Posts
Showing 0 comments
  • Andy

For the countertop, Google danny lipford countertop, where you can see a way to paint a faux granite countertop.

• Betty Fay

About the video question, I redid my countertops with the countertop refinishing kits. It took me a long weekend from start to finish. I had mis-matched countertops and just wanted something to get me over the hump until I redid the whole kitchen. I did this 18 months ago and still looks great. I did put an extra finishing coat hoping to make it last longer. You need a cutting board and a trivet for hot items but I would have been doing that anyway. Less than a hundred bucks made a world of difference. Kitchen redo is on the 10 year plan instead of the 5 year plan now.

• Mark Rogers

Adam, Ray, Matt, and Gary; Thanks for the work you do to put this show out every week. It always makes my week better and also enjoy the occasional knee slappin’ cackle. Much appreciation.

• Chris

Love your show, but your weekly humiliation of Ray reached a very uncomfortable level on this show. Adam, sometimes you’re the “nice guy” who needs to make people feel bad about themselves. Ray is probably not going to change, just like your parents.

• Dan

You’re right! This episode started out really awkwardly, but Adam needs everyone not to do their best, but to do his best. That’s the risk of working with the Aceman, I guess.

• Ryan

I had a company resurface my countertops to look like granite. They were done in half a day and it was half the price of replacement.

• Dustiovsky

I loved the part where Adam went off on Ray. I wasn’t completely unaware of the irony of Adam very publicly berating his dear friend Ray for making other people feel bad. But, for me, that just made it funnier.

• Trisha

I see a lot of interesting articles on your page.
    You have to spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot
    of time, there is a tool that creates readable, google friendly articles in couple of minutes, just
    search in google – k2 unlimited content